Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keith Story

Purchased 3 days ago worked fine the first day, now no hud will load up or wont show recent hands. playing on ACR. I have started and restarted both and nothing.

Keith Story

After PC restart HUD started working again. But still not uploading hands into history.

DH Support
    Keymaster

After PC restart HUD started working again. But still not uploading hands into history.

If the HUD is working, your hands are in your database. Make sure you don’t have any filters set in drivehud, and that you have your player ID set at the top right hand side of drivehud from the drop down menu.

diddy

Purchased the omaha version works great, so i decided to upgrade to include nlhe as well. It’s been 3 days and now nlhe hasnt worked at all and neither does the plo. restarted several times.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Purchased the omaha version works great, so i decided to upgrade to include nlhe as well. It’s been 3 days and now nlhe hasnt worked at all and neither does the plo. restarted several times.

Sorry, missed this. Have you e-mailed support already and did they get you setup? We probably just need to delete your license file and re-register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu