Not working with Ignition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Not working with Ignition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Not working with Ignition

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

Ignition just started allowing players from NY so I deposited and started playing there tonight. Thing is, no matter what I do I can’t get DriveHUD to recognize Ignition and since we have no player names, I don’t know what to select on the main screen as I would my other screen names on other sites.

I spoke to a few other people who use DriveHUD on Ignition and they’re having all sorts of sporadic issues like this. What’s up?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ignition just started allowing players from NY so I deposited and started playing there tonight. Thing is, no matter what I do I can’t get DriveHUD to recognize Ignition and since we have no player names, I don’t know what to select on the main screen as I would my other screen names on other sites. I spoke to a few other people who use DriveHUD on Ignition and they’re having all sorts of sporadic issues like this. What’s up?

This is what’s up:

Ignition poker & Bovada poker updates

They probably need to update, and you need to follow the guidelines. As long as you do, it will work 100%. I’m a broken record for the last 2 weeks. 🙂

As far as your player name, it’s HERO for Ignition from the drop down.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

I’m sorry I was “that guy” and asked a question that’s been asked and answered over and over. It’s no excuse but I’ve been grinding away 20 hours a day on average between study/play for two weeks and I just got access to Ignition/Bodog for the first time tonight.

I rebooted computer, reloaded everything, and it looks as if we’re all up and running. I only played one HUSNG but I see no reason it won’t work in cash, as well. I’m going to load up a couple of tables now.

“Hero” on “Ignition” is exactly where I found my stats, too. Thanks.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Just to update this: I played cash games on Ignition for hours with DH last night and had not even the slightest problem. The only thing is that I’ll have to turn off my heat maps and replace them with something else due to the small sample sizes we’ll always have on villain there.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Just to update this: I played cash games on Ignition for hours with DH last night and had not even the slightest problem. The only thing is that I’ll have to turn off my heat maps and replace them with something else due to the small sample sizes we’ll always have on villain there.

Thanks for the update. And no worries… I’ve just had to say the same thing literally 1k times. Not your fault in the least bit. I was just venting wrongly. 😉

Any ways, glad you’re all up and good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu