Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CallDaMedic
    Participant

Hey all

Just bought the software after the month trial.  Here are some of the issues I’m having.

1. I can’t seem to get the software to Sync up data with ACR or 888.  Only platform I’m getting data from is PokerStars.  I did  Autodetect; it found a located file but still no data.
    2. it tends to blank out and lose the data while playing
    3. is it normal that when i resize the windows that the HUB popup doesnt follow suite?

I’ll leave it there for now.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

1, You need to set the player ID of the site you are playing in. I suggest creating an alias if you play on multiple sites at the same time.

How do I create a player alias?

2,Not sure I understand,  please give us more info on this.

3,Yes, that happens when you change the table window size. To fix it, you can either reposition the HUD or click the DH2 icon and re-select the HUD profile.

alex
    Participant

здравствуйте! для использования драйвер хад нужно устанавливать постгре? поддерживает ли программа такие сайты, как:  red star poker и  betonline? и еще: хад от эйпсталз дается только при покупке программы?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

You just need to install DH2.

It will work with betonline but we dont support redstar poker yet. For HUD profile, yes you will need to purchase it.

alex
    Participant

а для корректной работы драйвер хад нужно устанавливать postgre?

alex
    Participant

и еще скажите: какой подписку на хад нужно приобрести чтобы получить хад от эйпстайл?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

When you install DH2, it automatically install all the background apps it needs.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD2-install.exe

For apestyles HUD, you can purchase it in the in app store.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu