new version not loading ign

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. new version not loading ign

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x new version not loading ign

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    frank

so i updated to newest version ending in 1160 and DH isnt loading onto igntion? it loaded on ACR fine a bit ago but not picking up anything on igntion

frank

NVM…i just uninstalled and reinstalled latest version and working now.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, you probably just needed to shut Ignition down and re-open, but glad you got it working. 🙂

frank

so i am in fact having issues with DH loading on to igntion? i think that the new version is not reading the hands maybe? when i go into settings and hit auto detect it does not populate a path where it is pulling hands from?

DH Support
    Keymaster

so i am in fact having issues with DH loading on to igntion? i think that the new version is not reading the hands maybe? when i go into settings and hit auto detect it does not populate a path where it is pulling hands from?

No, you don’t need to set anything for ignition folders in settings on DH. I’d just shut both down, maybe reboot if you can. There’s no issues going on. There might be something temp happening with ignition like happened last week with S&G’s, but IGnition is working fine w/ DH. I was just playing and crushing it on there last night. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu