new HUD box issue

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. new HUD box issue

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x new HUD box issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

HUD boxes are appearing crammed at the bottom or top of the table window when DriveHUD first loads to each table.

Also I am getting periodic crashing (very rare) and temporary lock-up of DriveHUD (a few times a session), these only occurred with 6-7 tables open and only since the .1390 beta.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

Can you click on the support looking icon, and click on and send the advanced log to support? They can have a look. Sounds like one of the migration scripts didn’t complete successfully.

Tim

Any progress on this issue? I sent an advanced log on 5/29.

Tim

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes… I know they looked at this. I’ll have to ask them when they are in though. Everyone in development is gone until Monday. I know they did look at this though, but I’m not sure on the solution yet. I just sent them a message and will get back to you when I hear back. I know they’ve been mainly working on the BOL update since 5/31.

Tim

Much appreciated. I know you guys had alot to work on the past few days.

Tim

DH Support
    Keymaster

I was told a developer has your ticket and needs more info and will contact you via e-mail to work w/ you on your issue.

Peter

I am having the same issue. Did you guys find a fix?

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, we’re trying to get some advanced logs to see what’s going on and system info. Can you send support a ticket from inside of DH and let us know your system specs.

Now we’ve seen slowdown’s on BOL before where a video driver update correct that issue. It’s not related to drivehud. I’d try updating your video card driver. But this issue the OP is talking about isn’t that. We’re still looking at advanced logs and gathering info.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu