Missing Hands

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Missing Hands

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Missing Hands

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    clevebeat
    Participant

Hello,

I’m running DriveHud Version 1.6.3.2936. I notice I’m missing some hands when I’ve been reviewing.  It’s happened before, but I thought it was because I was near the end of the session and quit right after. This was not the case this time and it’s definitely missing. It makes me wonder how many others are missing.

I’m playing on ACR. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jessica

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s not really possible to miss hands on ACR. ACR provides hand histories as you play. It’s a really binary thing, as in you either have a HUD and hands or you don’t. Maybe the hands you think are gone went into another session? I’ve thought this before on sites and ended up finding the hands.

clevebeat
    Participant

I was looking at my last 100 hands.  I only played 50 the night before, so all hands should have been there. I only played on one site. I sorted by net won, looking for the greatest losses, knowing I had lost the most when JJ ran into QQ.  Hand is not there. I’m not sure how to fix it.

DH Support
    Keymaster

You sure there’s not some filter set or something like that? I can’t think of anyway the data wouldn’t be there, and ACR is a top site of customers. If even one hand was gone from anyone, we’d have heard about it 100x over. The hands come straight from ACR. They aren’t part of a catching system like on Ignition or BOL. You can send in a log, but logically it doesn’t seem possible to miss data on a site that sends the hands directly to your system. Send a log from the support icon.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Send in a log from the support icon (top right). We’ll take a look at your import.

clevebeat
    Participant

I sent my log to support as requested. I hope I put enough info in there for you.  I’d like to figure this out.  It very well could be something simple or some setting I have, but I don’t see anything.

clevebeat
    Participant

Also, I don’t see that hand in my hand history on ACR, so perhaps there is something wrong there? In fact, I don’t see a LOT of hands.  In the last month, it has my hand count as 134.  I played 100 hands in the last 2 evenings. So, there is data missing somewhere.  I don’t understand it.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, the hands need to be present on your system from them. Maybe try and reach out to their support. We’ll take a look at the logs in the meantime.

irishmac473
    Participant

Same thing happen to me tonight on ACR. Weird thing is, you said you were missing a hand that was JJ, the hand I’m missing is JJ. I even dug through the processed hand history and that hand is not there. I clearly remember it because that was the one hand I wanted to go back and run through ICMizer. It’s not there.

irishmac473
    Participant

I just went through that tournament. The guy to my right got knocked out in that hand I was referencing in my previous post. There is the hand before the missing one and the hand after the missing one. So it shows him in the tournament and then not in the tournament but no hand showing him getting knocked out of the tournament.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Send a log from the support icon in Drivehud. ACR just issues the hands to your system and DH imports them. It’s not like some sites that DH works with where we’re having to create the hand histories manually because the site doesn’t provide them. We’ll take a look, but my best guess is there was some kind of connection issue if you missed a hand somehow. We’ll be able to see in the log.

Joegw

Same thing happened to me AK vs KK not recorded on my tracker and History not on ACR history log either my table says ive played 100 hands hand history log shows 92. Acr is messing up

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu