looking for help

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. looking for help

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 looking for help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jonny.kr
    Participant

hey guys,

i recently installed drivehud2 & bought asian converter, but as i am not used to it its pretty tough to understand anything.

i just need a vey simple hud, and maybe some basic instructions. is anyone willing to help me for good $ ?

mfg jonnykr85

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

To setup/enable the integrated AHC. In DriveHUD2, go to Apps>installed apps> launch Asian hand converter.  Put a check on enable, the poker site you play and emulator you use then reload DH2. After reloading DH2, open your emulator and wait for DH to finish patching the emulator/client. When its done, join a table and the HUD should show after playing one to two hands.

For DriveHUD2 setup, please check our online manual:

Installation of DriveHUD 2

jonny.kr
    Participant

thanks for the answer, hud is already running but i need some one to modify etc,  is there a way to get support, via skype or teamviewer?

jonny.kr
    Participant

how does the number of stats affect the performance of Drive hud? i am palying on pokerbros and trying to run  8-10 emulator, i have a highend PC but still got lags, so i am scared that creating a bigger hud will fck it all. best regards

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry, we only have email support. If you need assistance, just send us a message through DriveHUD. As for stats, it doesn’t matter how many stats you put on your HUD, it wont slow down the app. I do suggest adding them as pop-up though, it will be too messy to have tons of stats visible and it may hinder your play.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu