List of Suggestions

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. List of Suggestions
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MattC
    Participant

I made a list of things I’d like added/changed during my preliminary use of Drive HUD 2.  Admittedly, I didn’t spend too much time with building out a HUD or the other features like X-Ray, so it’s lacking in those areas.  I haven’t read through every post, but I am sure a lot of is a repost of what someone else has already said.  Here is what I wrote down:

-Replayer wallpaper and card theme can be changed or imported
    -When adding groups of hands in Replayer have them sorted in a specific order (or had the ability sort in a certain way).  At least in order of of the main window
    -Change HUD  used in Replayer
    -Custom Date range includes a time filter
    -Sum columns (or a similar set similar to those found in excel: min, max, count, average, etc.) to summarize the filtered column data.  Basically facilitate excel like functionality to quickly understand and summarize data and manipulate it or at least allow data to be exported as a .csv so that it could be
    -Save column widths when closing program
    -Remove NL windows as a filter for PLO (or other games) players, these windows/areas just take up unnecessary space and are distracting, while not doing anything useful; And have that be for all windows.  Make it so that there is a set of options for which can be picked from, modular, and simple to add or remove.  For example, the odometers are an interesting way to present the information, but I often would have preferred to use that space for something else.  But the NL stuff when reviewing PLO was more harmful than good
    -Add Bovada as separate site or ability to rename from Ignition.  Don’t group them since it’s possible hand histories could come from both
    -More freedom in resizing windows, there are some that can only be vertical or horizontal, have a min/max, or not at all
    -Equity calculator for all games.  PPT calculator built in basically
    – Assign designated seat in Replayer
    -Ability to create more complicated formula than just % for rake back.  Some sites don’t have such a simple linear formula.  For example, apply a penalty/bonus if winning or losing respectively
    -Generate hand chart using custom chart imported generated by user.  Be able to create one as well
    -Remove custom made filter in pulldown menu above money won window.  Maybe this is already doable but I haven’t yet figured out how
    -Dragging column away from position top row removes it from row
    -Showdown Hands, Hole Cards window doesn’t work outside of NL?
    -Way to see how many and what tables are being detected for Bovada or in other words some way to monitor if the site detection is working or if it’s some other reason

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Noted, I will let our developer know. Thanks you

plata
    Participant

-Remove NL windows as a filter for PLO (or other games) players, these windows/areas just take up unnecessary space and are distracting, while not doing anything useful; And have that be for all windows.  Make it so that there is a set of options for which can be picked from, modular, and simple to add or remove.  For example, the odometers are an interesting way to present the information, but I often would have preferred to use that space for something else.  But the NL stuff when reviewing PLO was more harmful than good

this would indeed be great!

MattC
    Participant

Following up on the comment I made about the NL sections not being useful for PLO players.  I know it’s hard to depict a hand chart for PLO given it has so many more hand combinations but came across a web app (www.omahapro.com) that has a pretty good implementation of it.  Could put that in or use it as inspiration for something to replace it instead of removing the hand chart section entirely.

See attached screens for what it looks like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu