List of Feature Requests

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. List of Feature Requests

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x List of Feature Requests

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EnjoyLife
    Participant

Is there a list of feature requests that the end user can see that has been made.  Maybe with the progress of being worked on, or if it won’t be possible to do?  e.g. I have two requests, one of which should be very easy to implement and the other which may take a decent amount of coding to do.

Request for Total Time Played per Stakes and Overall.  Also stats for Days of Week played requests should be a database query displayed.  This shouldn’t take too long to implement, unless there is something I am not thinking of.

Request for Current action.  This one may take a decent amount of programming and if it is something that you are thinking of doing would be beneficial to all of your player base.

DH Support
    Keymaster

There’s an internal list, but not something public other than this forum. The dev team does take every request and put it into a format list and implements most of them during each new phase of development.

Thanks for these requests. We already have one of these on our list that is the high priority phase. There’s some very cool new HUD features that are coming down the pike next, with some new report optimizations as well (10-12x faster). Once those are done I know the team is working on lots of customer requests.

EnjoyLife
    Participant

Thank you for the response 🙂

When will an ETA on the release that you are talking about be known to the public?

EnjoyLife
    Participant

When will an ETA on the release that you are talking about be known to the public?

CoffeeNPoker
    Participant

For updates, I suggest checking the DriveHUD Release Thread, you should find the latest things they added there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu