Is there any way to change padding between stats and delimiter size?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Is there any way to change padding between stats and delimiter size?

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Is there any way to change padding between stats and delimiter size?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nice2cu
    Participant

Hi,

so i want to create a hud without pop ups but with many stats (about 28,4 rows) but because of the padding between stats and the delimiter size (|) it will look so big .Is there any way to modify their size?

cheers

DH Support
    Keymaster

Sorry, we responded to this in support for you. If you still have questions, let us know.

You can adjust the size of the font, change the name of the abbreviation, and remove decimal places. That will provide a lot more space. I’d recommend you put some of those stats in a pop-up though instead of all in just the main HUD panel.

nice2cu
    Participant

thanks for your answer,i tried that but i found a way to suit my needs by making a hud from 7 blocks of the 4-stat dh box,is much smaller even for 28 stats and 6 tables in the same time ,looks like this

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, interesting. I would have thought just making a smaller font would be smaller. We’ll likely add an option to remove the delimiter at some point.

nice2cu
    Participant

it would be smaller but not by much,the problem is that delimiter size remains the same,also the is a space before and after the delimiter that cannot be removed

This is font size 7 ,see the difference for yourself

Also please consider adding the option to put abbreviations in front of the stats for the 4-stat dh box i.e. pfr:25 isnstead of 25.

Attachments:
    DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, cool. Thanks. I see what you’re saying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu