Importing hand history to Ignition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Importing hand history to Ignition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Importing hand history to Ignition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bclasby
    Participant

I wasn’t able to find an answer in the forums. When I import my ignition hand history to DriveHUD it seems to import but does not plot any data. I do not have any filters on. I believe this could be because I do not have an alias? How do I create an alias when ignition is anonymous?

Thanks

PokerFish69
    Participant

You cannot import hands from ignition. The only support from ignition comes from real time card capture while you play. Basically it reads the table data in real-time and can save those hands, but it cant import hands already played from a history file.

evandogger
    Participant

Will all of our opponents hole cards be available in the database after bovada releases the hand histories after 24 hours?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Will all of our opponents hole cards be available in the database after bovada releases the hand histories after 24 hours?

No.

Matt

Where do i find the hands captured in real time on ignition to analyze later? I cannot seem to find them.

I have Drivehud installed on an external drive, but winPcap for pm catcher is apparently on ny onboard drive.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Where do i find the hands captured in real time on ignition to analyze later? I cannot seem to find them. I have Drivehud installed on an external drive, but winPcap for pm catcher is apparently on ny onboard drive.

Ignition doesn’t provide hand histories. So they are no on your system. You can manually export specific hands from the bottom hand history grid by right clicking and selecting export.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu