Importing custom HUD\'s into other table formats

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Importing custom HUD\'s into other table formats

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Importing custom HUD\'s into other table formats

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Murphy

I currently have a custom HUD for 6-max that took some time to fine tune and I would love to use it on BetOnline’s 4-max tables without having to customize it from scratch.

Is there a way to import it to 4-max? I tried through the software export/import feature but it stumped me.

Thank you

DH Support
    Keymaster

I currently have a custom HUD for 6-max that took some time to fine tune and I would love to use it on BetOnline’s 4-max tables without having to customize it from scratch. Is there a way to import it to 4-max? I tried through the software export/import feature but it stumped me. Thank you

There’s isn’t a duplicate feature that you can apply to another table type yet. We will have that here soon. If you export and import, it will just apply to the current table type. But after this major update we will be adding this function. I can ask if there’s a way to manually edit the export file so that it imports to 4-max format. I haven’t tried that, but in theory this should be possible. It’s an XML file that sets the parameters of the HUD.

With the new update coming here soon, you’ll probably want to hold off on this any way, because what you’ll be able to add to the HUD will have a ton of more pop-ups and features than what you have now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu