Import session that driveHUD missed?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Import session that driveHUD missed?

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Import session that driveHUD missed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    emolk
    Participant

Hi, so today i realized ignition does not allow HUD’s apparently. So i paused the HUD and apparently that stops the software catching the hands? My last session was not recorded in driveHUD and i would like it to be.

So my first question is how do i import this session into driveHUD? Or at least the money won.

Also, how do i disable the HUD but still be able to catch hands and record winnings and sessions? Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ignition has never had any issues with HUD use. They just don’t want player tracking, which is impossible now since they did their update.

If you turn off the HUD catching, there’s no way to get the data into Drivehud. Ignition does not provide the HH data in real time, so the catching process needs to be on to gather data. If you don’t want a HUD, you can create a new blank HUD in the HUD designer, and switch to that hud on table, or you can manually drag the huds off table.

emolk
    Participant

Do you know about this problem? DriveHUD randomly stops recording sessions. It still records my total winnings, my winnings graph and literally everything else apart from the ‘session’ randomly cutting off at a random time. Really annoying.

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, I’ve never heard of that. I think there’s something going on w/ your connection or when you’re starting tables in ignition. Keep in mind that it’s the most sensitive site simply because it doesn’t provide hand histories. I’d e-mail support from the drivehud app (top right) and let them take a look at your log so they can see what’s going on.

But yeah, to date I’ve not heard one person have an issue w/ sessions not recording.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu