Ignition / Bodog Update stops DH2

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Ignition / Bodog Update stops DH2

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Ignition / Bodog Update stops DH2

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    aivanleonv
    Participant

No news yet? hate this no HUD or import hands situation

bcotton3
    Participant

Silence not so golden,  unlikely to renew subscription.

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

Last time Ignition did  an update that broke DriveHUD it took them a little while to get it fixed. Don’t worry, I am sure they’re trying their best to rectify the problem. Trust me, I would prefer them trying to fix the problem then to be answering 100 different questions all related to the same subject.  Be patient, everything will be fine.

Also, you can still import your hands into drive hud, just you have to wait for the delay that Ignition sets on when you can access your hand history/game transactions, so your stats are still calculated, just not in “real time”.

DregReg
    Participant

I had JUST purchased a license the day prior to this issue as well. Really feels bad….

Do these kind of breaking updates happen a lot on the Ignition side or is this a fairly infrequent problem? Guess I’m basically stuck using this thing for a year anyway but I’m curious if this is something I have to look forward to on a regular basis.

Some kind of acknowledgement of the issue from the developer would be expected at a minimum…especially for SaaS application.

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

in 2 years, this is the 2nd time it’s broken that i have noticed

ptduran89
    Participant

Still no update?

zachary.bagley90
    Participant

ETA on fix?

gilmoredakota036
    Participant

@emmdeeemm1977 I agree with showing understanding and giving them time to fix this, and they don’t need to answer every single question, but they should at least put out a single announcement acknowledging the issue, explain that they’re working on it, and whether or not they have an ETA on it. There’s no reason we should have to assume they are with over 48 hours of silence, it’s relatively simple to do.

ptduran89
    Participant

Agreed!!! Very well said. The silence has been tough. I’ve started up DH2 on my desktop a few times to see if there is an update without them telling us about it, because well, we haven’t heard anything yet at all. Hopefully this is resolved soon

zachary.bagley90
    Participant

Please be resolved soon, flying blind is not fun!

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

they have updated for the ignition update, I knew it wouldn’t take long

thanks

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We just released the update a few hours ago. please reload DriveHUD to auto update or download and install the latest version using this link:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD2-install_v2.0.1.6583.exe

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu