HUD not working

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD not working

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Yellowbikems

Hi!

Got the new version of DriveHUD but my HUD won’t load on start zoom tables. My stars conf should be right, hands are saved in English and on the same dir DriveHUD is reading. Actually, hands are recorded correctly in the DB only the HUD isn’t load on the tables.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Hi! Got the new version of DriveHUD but my HUD won’t load on start zoom tables. My stars conf should be right, hands are saved in English and on the same dir DriveHUD is reading. Actually, hands are recorded correctly in the DB only the HUD isn’t load on the tables.

And Stars is in green/enabled in settings in drivehud correct? If so, send a message through the support icon at the top right of drivehud. We can take a look at your config settings from there and see what’s off. That will be the quickest way to fix it for you.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Actually, as it turns out PS did a zoom update, so we’re looking into it, and we’ll put out an update for it tomorrow.

Yellowbikems
    Participant

Great! Working now. The only noticeable issue is that I can’t mark hands for review. Is this feature already available for Zoom?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Great! Working now. The only noticeable issue is that I can’t mark hands for review. Is this feature already available for Zoom?

Cool, great. Marking hands for review should work. Are you marking them from the table? And then to view them you’re marking the checkbox between the reports and the hand grid in drivehud, that says tagged hands?

Yellowbikems
    Participant

Yes, just tried it. I marked them through the DriveHUD icon at the top of the table window and checked the tagged hands but nothing is shown. Also, just mentioning in case it’s related, after the first issue, the one about the hud not displaying at zoom, I didn’t get any notification about updates and had to download and reinstall it by hand.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, just tried it. I marked them through the DriveHUD icon at the top of the table window and checked the tagged hands but nothing is shown. Also, just mentioning in case it’s related, after the first issue, the one about the hud not displaying at zoom, I didn’t get any notification about updates and had to download and reinstall it by hand.

Ok, so zoom hands are being marked by you, but not showing up when you click in DH to show the reviewed hands.

And yes, this update was not sent as an auto update.

Yellowbikems
    Participant

That’s right.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, zone hands aren’t being caught yet, so they won’t show up.

We are adding support for this though. Zone support should actually be in the next build as far as I know.

Yellowbikems
    Participant

Ok, thx!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Just fyi, we added Zone beta support the other day. I’ll post the download link below:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.4.0.1809.exe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu