HUD not showing up on Ignition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD not showing up on Ignition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD not showing up on Ignition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lauxnt
    Participant

Just bought a license for DriveHUD to use with Ignition after using the trial  which I was pretty happy with for the most part (with exception to the fact that it expired after 3 days instead of 30…).

When I loaded up some tables I see the “One full hand must be played…” message/icon at the top of the screen as it usually did when you first start a table however the HUD isn’t actually showing up after a few hands. I tried restarting Ignition, DriveHUD and finally my entire computer but still no luck with getting it to show up again. I’ve got Ignition selected in the site setting and tried hitting the start stop button a few times as well (the icon on the HUD menu).

Any help with this  would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’ve never heard of the trial expiring early. I’d assume maybe you changed your system date/time or had installed it before. Maybe over a VPN?

Any ways, I think I saw a ticket from you and that you purchased the wrong version. Maybe it’s another person, but let me know. Pretty sure you’re the same person. If not, then please sent a log from the support icon in drivehud.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu