HUD not loading up anymore

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD not loading up anymore

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD not loading up anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    I’mBobDole
    Participant

Hi Team. I’m having a recent issue with DriveHud not popping up in any type of game on BetOnline.

Recently I’ve built a new HUD with just about every feature offered, including font and text color changes on the HUD and in pop ups. I’ve read the previous post suggesting underlining some stats may cause the HUD to not load, so I’ve set every stat back to the original Bold Segoe UI, but kept all the colors because my goodness is that time intensive.

Other than that I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled DriveHud, and still can’t seem to get it to load. Also, after reinstalling DriveHud the new taskbar icon for it is just an icon representing an unknown file in windows. It still opens drivehud, but isn’t showing the usual logo.

Any ideas will help. Appreciate ya.

I’mBobDole
    Participant

I should also note that upon changing from the MTT tab to the cash TAB, or clicking on just about anything causes DriveHud to stop responding for about 15 seconds before it brings up the particular Tab. I’m nearing 20k cash hands and about 800 MTT’s played for BetOnline. Could it be I’m just gumming up the works?

DH Support
    Keymaster

My best guess is that your virus scanner tagged a hand and won’t install it, or deleted a file. I’d try temp turning your virus scanner off and re-installing. Make sure DH is loaded up before your MTT table is loaded to ensure capture. But the best way to know for sure is submit a log through the DH support icon (top right side in DH). This way we don’t have to guess and can tell you what’s going on exactly.

As far as your hand amount and switching time, that’s unusually long. I have ~1.2mill hands in mine and it takes about 4-5 secs on average to switch data points. I don’t have an exceptionally fast system or anything either. So something might be going on w/ your system space, available memory, or even database. But again, when you send a log we’ll know for sure.

I’mBobDole
    Participant

Hey hey, thanks for getting back to me. I tried a few things with my antivirus to no avail. I will send a report right now.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, did you end up getting it resolved?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu