HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    makeucryalot

I’ve tried going through the support option on the HUD but haven’t received ANY response for my last 5 tries. I only bought this HUD a week ago and at this point it’s starting to cost me money. I’ve so far learned that this is really only good for an actual HUD  on a poker table and is useless for winnings tracking and reviewing, which is fine for the little I paid but now its started to close every table I have and that has to be where I draw the line. I can record what occurs when the HUD force closes next time if it helps, I’ve already sent the advanced log to support. Somebody that works for this company has to answer eventually.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Every single ticket that is sent to support is answered. If you click on send advanced log, that is only on request, and that goes to a development que – not to support. You should have seen a message that says don’t use this unless you’ve been requested to by support. If you just send a message through DH w/o clicking to send advanced log, it goes to support. But every ticket support gets we answer. There’s no way for us not to in our system.

You should have received an auto update to address your issue. 2 weeks ago BOL updated their client. You need to update to address their new update. The latest builds are here:

DriveHUD – update | v.1.0.9.1308 AND beta v.1.1.0.1413

As far as your winnings tracking. I’m assuming by that statement your an MTT player. And like all databases, if a site doesn’t provide MTT summaries, you have to manually add these, which you do by editing the result when you do cash. This is standard. On sites like pokerstars for example, where these summaries are provided, drivehud will automatically tabulate those results. That’s a main reason most databases don’t support BOL. Because it’s extremely difficult to support because they provide no hand data, not even for cash games. S&G results are automatically calculated. I’m not sure what you mean by review honestly. The database can be used to replay, review, filter, etc…

Now at some point here soon, hopefully we can find some work around to automatically input MTT results, like we did for Ignition/Bodog. That’s still a potential possibility.

Makeucryalot

How do i manually edit the cashes? I know you can do it on PT4 but couldnt find a way for Drive.

I did download the update a week ago, and the hud hadnt acted up. This thing where it freezes all the table and blacks out the screen partially is brand new. It seems to be doing better for now but ill record a vid if it happens again. Thank you for responding.

DH Support
    Keymaster

How do i manually edit the cashes? I know you can do it on PT4 but couldnt find a way for Drive. I did download the update a week ago, and the hud hadnt acted up. This thing where it freezes all the table and blacks out the screen partially is brand new. It seems to be doing better for now but ill record a vid if it happens again. Thank you for responding.

Edit MTT results:

How do I edit tournament information?

As far as your issue, keep in mind BOL is extremely resource intensive. The best thing to do is update your video card driver. What your describing is a resource video lag. Try an update to the latest video driver, but if you’re still having an issue, then yes, please contact us. Just don’t click to send the advanced log to support when using the internal DH support form. 🙂

Makeucryalot

Okay, thank you!

makeucryalot

So why is this happening by the way????????? http://imgur.com/a/Ngbru

I bought the micro stakes version so there is literally no reason why it won’t appear.

DH Support
    Keymaster

http://imgur.com/a/Ngbru

So you mean the HUD isn’t coming up for you on this 1k $2.2 buy-in? I’d have to see the log. BOL /chico did change some of their headers when they did their update the other week. It’s possible some format isn’t grabbed since the release is new. We haven’t seen any missed yet, but if you just click on the support icon in DH, and send a message (don’t click send advanced log), we’ll be able to see what the header is saying.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu