HUD is working but my data disappeared and my personalised HUD not showing

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. HUD is working but my data disappeared and my personalised HUD not showing

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 HUD is working but my data disappeared and my personalised HUD not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bbhushan9799
    Participant

I created my own HUD and now it disappeared and some random HUD is showing on the tables. I think database is intact but i am unable to select my own HUD
    Please Help
    Regards

bbhushan9799
    Participant

ReactiveUI.UnhandledErrorException: An object implementing IHandleObservableErrors (often a ReactiveCommand or ObservableAsPropertyHelper) has errored, thereby breaking its observable pipeline. To prevent this, ensure the pipeline does not error, or Subscribe to the ThrownExceptions property of the object in question to handle the erroneous case. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at DriveHUD.Application.ViewModels.Hud.HudDesignerViewModel.zxojUCC2alH()
    at DriveHUD.Application.ViewModels.Hud.HudDesignerViewModel.zhDj6VYuveA(StatInfo )
    at ReactiveUI.ReactiveCommand.<>c__DisplayClass2_11.<Create>b__1(IObserver1 observer)
    at System.Reactive.AnonymousObservable1.SubscribeCore(IObserver1 observer)
    at System.Reactive.ObservableBase1.Subscribe(IObserver1 observer)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at ReactiveUI.RxApp.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.cctor>b__2()
    at System.Reactive.Concurrency.Scheduler.Invoke(IScheduler scheduler, Action action)
    at System.Reactive.Concurrency.DispatcherScheduler.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<Schedule>b__0()
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed reply,  Please send us this error code though our support page so |I can have our developer check this for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu