Hud for Poket52

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Hud for Poket52

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Hud for Poket52

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    prab
    Participant

Hello, Does DriveHud support indian poker site Poket52 ?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, it supports Pocket52.

Pocket52 HUD support added

Mike

Does it work through a browser?

prab
    Participant

Hud not working properly,

1. Drive hud >site setting >seat option not showing

2. Only default hud is working but not over correct players , i have to arrange hud everytime on correct players and then have to save.

3. Can we have manual settings for poket52 hud settings

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

@Mike

No, it will only work on the downloadable poker client, it cant track games played in browser.

@prob

1, pocket52 does not have preferred seating, you will need to arrange the HUD once on the table then save.

2. Have you tried changing the HUD (right click DriveHUD icon, go to load HUD then choose the HUD you want to use)  As for the default HUD not align, you just need to open one table, re-position the HUD then save HUD postion. after doing that, the HUD should load on the same position you saved.

3, I sent a request to make one. It should be added in our knowledge base soon.  For pocket52, you just need to make sure you have DriveHUD loaded first before your poker client. In your DH’s pocket52 site setting make sure the upper box checked and the lower box green. After doing that it should work smoothly.

prab
    Participant

Point 2 yes i tried to load my hud by right click and saving but my hud doesn’t load. Only default hud is loading.

In adda52 there is no such problem.

Please check why only default hud is loading in pocket52 .

prab
    Participant

Problem solved it was my mistake regarding minimum sample size.

Thanks

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

So.. does the other HUD profile work now? If you are still having issue with it, please send us your logs so we can check this for you.

gandhi

hud doesnt work i m using the desktop software of pocket 52 – nothing happends do i need to do some manual importing- i get the msg that it says it will load in 1 hand and nothing happends

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Try closing all poker app, open DriveHUD first before your pocket52 poker client.

Usually when that msg prompt for 5 hands played or more, it’s either you are just observing the table and not playing Or you had your poker client open first beforDriveHUD.

I suggest sending us a message though the DriveHUD app with logs attached so we can check this for you.

gandhi

i did that opened drive hud first and after that i started the poker app – how do i send log file ?

gandhi

the hud logo of drivehud on the table is not working at all its frozen – hadns are not importing seems like -i send u log files from the software

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu