Hud difference between 0% and no stats

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Hud difference between 0% and no stats

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Hud difference between 0% and no stats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ed

Currently for example if fold to c-bet is (0/0), it looks the same as (0/100). It would be great to show maybe N/A or “-” or something to show no stats without having to mousing over.

love drivehud btw.

tester11223344
    Participant

i agree

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, good point. I’ll bring this up to development.

Kmasonbx
    Participant

Along the same lines it would be nice if when reviewing in dashboard when you hovered the mouse over  a stat it showed the number of times the action has taken place. Because again someone doing something 40% of the time is nice to know but there’s a big difference between it being 2/5 and 12/30.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, sure… I think most people look at the total sample size and make a general assertion. At least that’s how I look at it. If I have a total hand sample of 5k hands, I know most of the stats will have a large variance swing in them, versus a sample with 200k hands.

Thanks for the suggestion.

tester11223344
    Participant

i also agree with kmasonbx

i am looking at my stats on drivehud dashboard.

shows 900 hands and 19% vpip so if i want to find out what kmasonbx is saying i would have to math it out 900 x .19 which is 171/900…. lot of work but it gets worse.

if i look at my call 3bet % says 50% out of 900 hands but there is no way to math that to find out how many times i was 3bet….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu