HUD creating/edidting problems

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. HUD creating/edidting problems

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 HUD creating/edidting problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jonny.kr
    Participant

hey there,

got several questions about creating or editing a HUD. i hope its right forum otherwise please move. i will start posting my questions here and continue when ever a new one appears. if not correct, please tell me.

1. cant change font at hud 

even i changed the font & size in the pop up its not changing.

2. is it possible to change the scaling of the 4 colored stats in middle? i just want to make it “higher” so that font could get bigger while the wide is staying, so that it is not getting too big at table.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

For the 4-stat DH box, the font size feature will not work, the size of the font depends on the size of the box. Drag the corners of the 4-stat DH box to enlarge/shrink the font.

jonny.kr
    Participant

yes but i wont it just to ahve another high, not getting a bigger wide

jonny.kr
    Participant

how can i save a popup like this one, to use it in a new self built HUD?

jonny.kr
    Participant

is it possible to have in hud instead of  “5” better to ahve “05” always 2 numbers & capped to 99% instaed of 100 is that possilbe?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

yes but i wont it just to ahve another high, not getting a bigger wide

You cant do this on a 4-stat DH box but you can by using the plain stat box.

how can i save a popup like this one, to use it in a new self built HUD?

Drag the ”line graph icon” to the stat you want to add the pop-up.

How do I create pop-up stats for the HUD?

is it possible to have in hud instead of “5” better to ahve “05” always 2 numbers & capped to 99% instaed of 100 is that possilbe?

No, you can only adjust the decimal place.

jonny.kr
    Participant

i am normally playing 6 max, but if only 2 ppl sit and Play HU, even i have saved my hud as 6m hud 2 to 2 player, its not switching automatically.  can i i set a hud as “prefeared” hud for special number auf player playing?

jonny.kr
    Participant

hello?

how can i make that my hud is automatically switching between a hud for 2 player and a hud for 3-6 player even it is one the same table?

example, game is starting hu – i want only hu hands – 2 ppl one joining its getting 4 max i want stats for 3-6 player.

how can i save my hud position correctly?

i am  playing at 8 emulator. even if i click on save hud position its only saving for 1 emu instead for all. do i really have to place my hud for each one individually?

DH Support
    Keymaster

It won’t automatically switch HUD data. You need to just click on the DH2 logo and then select the new HUD you want. The best way to do what you want is to duplicate the HUD you’re using to the different table sizes by clicking the duplicate button, and then click the config option (gear looking icon middle right of screen) to filter for data between only X number of players at the table. And then select the option that says – apply to this specific table. This way each HUD won’t change if you’re multi-tabling.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

i am playing at 8 emulator. even if i click on save hud position its only saving for 1 emu instead for all. do i really have to place my hud for each one individually?

To save the HUD position, open one table, re-position the HUD then save position. After doing this, you can then open the other table nd the HUD should load on the position you saved.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu