How to show hero's cumulative stats in HUD box rather than just current session

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. How to show hero's cumulative stats in HUD box rather than just current session

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x How to show hero's cumulative stats in HUD box rather than just current session

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

How to show hero’s cumulative stats in HUD box rather than just current session? Is this possible?

Thank you

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

No. You can just click on the dashboard to see your stats. The session stats are reset for hero so you know better how you’re being perceived at the table. This is more important that your total stats is it not? If you’re unsure about how you play, you can look in drivehud.

You can add this as a suggestion, and I’ve seen other players mention this as well. I personally don’t understand why you’d want to see it, but I’m always curious to see other people’s reasoning.

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

other thinking players (who i may assume are using HUDs of their own) are looking to exploit my tendencies and having a quick reference of what they may be looking at is certainly valuable. It’s a feature of HoldEm Indicator that I like. The dashboard can lag a bit when I am multi-tabling so its not viable to refer to it mid-session.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, but those other players won’t have all of your cumulative stats. In that respect, isn’t it better to have your current session data and combine that with your known lifetime stats? Again, I’m just curious.

We will be adding vs. hero stats, so I’d assume that would fill that need, or you still see an additional reason for it? Thanks!

Dan

of course i want to see cumalative stats of other players and myself – one session might be50 hands – thats not enough hands to know tendencies . i see session stats only for me and others. the partcipant makes good points

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu