Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tjshort1
    Participant

I’m doing this as a last effort to try to get the attention of anyone at all within drivehud.  I’ve sent at least 3 emails over the past 10 days and havent heard back from any of them. I’m not sure if the non response is related to my question or not. Basically drivehud is telling me my demo is over even though i paid for it in september. I tried redoing my serial, getting a new one, nothing seems to work. I even deleted/re downloaded it.  With the unresponsiveness i’m not even sure what to try next.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Check your junk / spam folders. ALL e-mails to support are answered within a few hours. If you already reset your activations using your serial and it’s not working, then you need to send a log to support. But check your spam folders. No email goes unanswered, ever.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s really odd… another agent just said there was a whole cue of emails that didn’t send for the last few days. No idea why. It’s not happened before, and the support software didn’t provide any warning. It’s been fixed now and I think all of those emails are going to be bulk sent all at once. Apologies, and if you need more help, just use the support prompt at the bottom right.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu