Help exporting hands from Laptop to computer

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Help exporting hands from Laptop to computer

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Help exporting hands from Laptop to computer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bryce3pointer
    Participant

How can I move the hands from my Laptop Drivehud to my PC drivehud. I’ve tried Copy and pasting the drivehud.db file but it didn’t work. I’d appreciate any help.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Create a DH2 backup file on your laptop, then restore on your PC.

How do I backup my database?

TheKingAce
    Participant

Do I have to create a backup every time I play on my laptop then restore that backup on my computer and vice versa? Will it not overwrite my database? Or will it merge them?

Tanya
    Participant

Maybe this will help
    null

Perhaps you should be careful not to duplicate hands, it seems I got error in my database because of this, but at that moment I was doing it in a different way by moving the database (I did it 5 months ago and now maybe everything is fine or maybe I screwed up myself that time)

Tanya
    Participant

I wanted to edit my message here, but there is no function. I’m not sure about that “but at that moment I was doing it in a different way by moving the database”
    and maybe I transferred hands from the laptop to the computer in another way (it could be text files with hands received from the poker room). But I got errors when I loaded some of the hands that were already in the database.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Do I have to create a backup every time I play on my laptop then restore that backup on my computer and vice versa? Will it not overwrite my database? Or will it merge them?

Yes, it will overwrite the database,  using the method @Tanya mentioned will work. I suggest doing this after every session, so you will have the same data on both PC.

TheKingAce
    Participant

Thanks @Tanya, that’s exactly what I was looking for short of syncing over cloud.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu