Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Arcturus
    Participant

Could somebody explain heatmaps to me please, I’m not 100% sure I know what i’m see.
    I added a heatmap to PFR% for instance, when I look at the heatmap, I’m guessing I’m seeing all the hands in the DB the villain has raised with pre flop?  What do the colours signify?  So if i add heatmap to Fold BB to Steal, i wouldn’t actually have any data in the heatmap as we don’t know that cards, or does the heatmap take a guess depending on the %?

Thanks

DH Support
    Keymaster

Heatmaps are based on gradients of color. Heat, being red, means the hands that are played by your opponent the most are red, and then they proceed the the least amount played which are green.

And yes, the heatmap data has to be based on hands you’ve played. So if you don’t have hands on the specific situation, there won’t be any data.

Arcturus
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.  What a great feature, I just need to decide which stats are best to use it on now.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s an extremely useful feature once you start building data on your opponents.

Gregers
    Participant

Keep me posted on what stats you end up using it on please.

DH Support
    Keymaster

PFR, 3-bet and unopened by position are some common ones. But it can be used on anything. It just takes a while to build the data on your opponent since you have to see their hole cards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu