Heat Map for Omaha?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Heat Map for Omaha?

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Heat Map for Omaha?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ponyneck
    Participant

Working on setting up a HUD & was hoping to put a Heat Map in.  When I put it in I realized it’s useless as it’s geared towards Hold Em & I’m trying to make a HUD for PLO.  Am I missing something? Or does that feature not exist for Omaha?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Correct, it’s just for holdem. I’m not totally sure how you’d do one for Omaha. Have you seen one that looks any good and would be helpful before?

ponyneck
    Participant

I don’t know if you’re familiar with PLO Matrix?  But something set up like that would be cool.  A grid with all the basic 2 card hands… suited on top, unsuited on the bottom, pairs running diagonal down the middle.  This grid would be the -highest- two cards in your hand.  Hover your mouse over that & it would take you to another grid showing all the same combinations.. but these two would be your lowest two cards.  PLO Matrix does it really well.  2 clicks on 2 grids & it shows you literally any, & every, Omaha hand in existence.

Just an idea… I’d really like a Heat Map for Omaha if it’s at all possible.  And I’m sure there’s others who feel the same.

Thanks for the reply.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, I haven’t seen it, but probably someone else here has. We’ll check it out and see if it’s something that can be applied. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu