Hand catcher/ converter for Svenska spels poker

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. Hand catcher/ converter for Svenska spels poker

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 Hand catcher/ converter for Svenska spels poker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neo
    Participant

Hello

Would it be possible to have your drivehud, or asian converter, applicated to the swedish constricted poker site svenska spels? From my understanding the hands would need to be catched directly similarly like your software does on some of the asian sites. Neither svenska spels or these asian sites (correct me if im wrong) stores hands in a database, or locally on you computer, so it would be similar to make a converter for svenska spels right?

Since Svenska spels poker client is accessible for swedish citizens only I would be ready to share my time to show you developers how the site looks and work. No official hud has been working on svenska spels since they changed provider from boss media to something I cant even find the name of(I will provide a picture how the client looks below). Since there’s no official way to track hands or use a hud anymore on this site I want to say that there could be laying some potential here, especially since your current converter may be pretty simple to adjust so it works for svenska spel also? Once again I would be happy to help you guys out.

How the site looks: https://imgur.com/a/b2I3icL

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Noted, thanks for the suggestion.

SweDonk
    Participant

Any news on this?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Our dev team are still looking it up. If we do support it, we will post an update in our AHC forum and  other support threads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu