Flop Bet does not make a note with default setting and no made hand

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Flop Bet does not make a note with default setting and no made hand

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Flop Bet does not make a note with default setting and no made hand

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bjohnson
    Participant

With everything set to default except: Filter set to Flop Bet (only). There was no note made.

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD 2 Poker HUD and Database Software – https://drivehud.com

NL Holdem 0.05(BB)
    HERO ($2.50)
    SB ($5.58) [VPIP: 37.5% | PFR: 12.5% | AGG: 70% | Hands: 8]
    BB ($4.90) [VPIP: 25% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 0% | Hands: 8]
    UTG ($5) [VPIP: 0% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 33.3% | Hands: 8]
    HJ ($0.77) [VPIP: 71.4% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 25% | Hands: 7]
    CO ($5.07) [VPIP: 25% | PFR: 12.5% | AGG: 12.5% | Hands: 8]

Dealt to Hero: Ts 9h

UTG Folds, HJ Calls $0.05, CO Folds, HERO Raises To $0.22, SB Calls $0.20, BB Folds, HJ Calls $0.17

Hero SPR on Flop: [0.77 effective]
    Flop ($0.71): 8s Td 6h
    SB Bets $0.68 (Rem. Stack: $4.68), HJ Calls $0.55 (allin), HERO Calls $0.68 (Rem. Stack: $1.60)

Turn ($2.62): 8s Td 6h Ac
    SB Checks, HERO Checks

River ($2.62): 8s Td 6h Ac 6s
    SB Bets $1.69 (Rem. Stack: $2.99), HERO Calls $1.60 (allin)

SB shows: Jd 9d

HERO wins: $5.53

DH Support
    Keymaster

Wanted to follow up, although someone in development should probably email you as well. This shouldn’t be making a note with what you added to the limp call note. You’re saying that your opponent limp / called pre-flop and then bet the flop, which didn’t happen in your above hand example. If you’re trying to make a limp / call and donk flop note, I’d recommend making a new note, and not editing the existing one, that way there’s no confusion.

bjohnson
    Participant

By the way, with Notify selected, there is no email when support responds but there is when anyone else does.

I retested the above and, in the current version of DH2, it is working.  I am not sure if it was one of the updates in the last 4 months or I made a mistake.  FYI, this was a new note with only FLOP BET set as a filter.  The note was not made for the SB, who called PreFlop and Donk Bet on the Flop.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu