Filter option for HUD Data. Separately for each table while Multi-Tabling

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. Filter option for HUD Data. Separately for each table while Multi-Tabling

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 Filter option for HUD Data. Separately for each table while Multi-Tabling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LL1111
    Participant

I just recently found out that the filter in DH2 is only used for generating reports.
    Can we have a filter for HUD’s data while playing, instead of just for generating reports.

Sometimes I multi-table micros and freerolls simultaneously.

However, on my micro-tables I want to only see the HUD micro stake data of the opponents and NOT data of what they may have done in past freerolls or in any other stake level, such as low, mid, etc.

Currently you have a new option that can be accessed from the poker table that let’s you filter data for “Today”, “Current Session”, and “Historical”.

Ideally, you’d have another option, which can be access from the poker tables, that let’s us filter stake level, or any other customized filter we may decide to create.
    BUT ONLY for that specific table….Basically each table we multi-play on, can have their data filtered separately from each other.
    Eg., I can apply micro stake filter to my micro tables and apply $0 Stake filter to my freeroll tables, as I multi-play both types of tournaments.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Noted. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu