Driver Hud overlapping/stealing focus of LDplayer/BlueStacks

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Driver Hud overlapping/stealing focus of LDplayer/BlueStacks

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Driver Hud overlapping/stealing focus of LDplayer/BlueStacks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mig
    Participant

Hi,

I really like Drive Hud as it supports PLO 5 cards on the pokerbros app but it has been disabling my macros that I have setup in bluestack/Ldplayer. I had been using HEM3 with these macros with no problem. I can use them with drivehud HUD stopped.

In the KeyboardMapping feature, you can “Record a macro” like a simple “Swipe left”. You would drag and drop the record macro onto a table and record the macro as simply : left click mouse, move mouse and release and you would assigne that action to the ‘c’ letter.

When you have 4 tables open, all you have to do is click ‘c’ to cycle through the tables.

Now everything runs smoothly when the Drive HUD is stopped. As soon as I open it, these macros will not work UNLESS I previously left click on the table in the emulator. This is amazingly annoying and make drivehud literally unusable.

It looks like to me that drivehud might be overlapping a transparent layer on the whole table so when I push my hotkey, the hotkey isn’t registered by BlueStack/Ldplayer but is registed by the HUD instead.  Or the hotkey is supposed to be sent on the “active” window and for some reason when DriveHUD is opened, it steal the active focus after a key is pressed and you have to manually click the window to recover the focus.

Thanks for helping me resolve this issue.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We got your support ticket and we responded to you there as well. We have someone checking into this for you. Please wait for our update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu