DriveHUD won't update

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. DriveHUD won't update

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x DriveHUD won't update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jsnake716
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I was very excited to see the 2350 release, many of the “new” adds and fixes will affect me and the games I play. Unfortunately, I cannot get the update to work. I have sent a message through DriveHUD, I wanted to send a message here too, because I am sending a screenshot. If I go Windows control panel – program list, it shows DriveHUD and it lists the version as 1.5.0.2350. When I open the program itself- DriveHUD lists version in top corner as 1.5.0.2303. I would appreciate any help.

DH Support
    Keymaster

We have another update we put out because of a heat map issue w/ the auto update. Try and close drivehud, and re-update to the latest. Let us know if it shows the correct version for you. Ty.

jsnake716
    Participant

OK Guys,

I am hoping that somehow we can figure out what is happening. I could not Un-install DriiveHUD ?? Yes , I tried to uninstall from Windows, I tried to go into the DriveHUD files to use the uninstall .exe file all of them went to the update screen and when I click OK or install or whatever the button says. It immediately said program not installed or something like that??  What I had to do, was to delete all the files I could manually (I know this is not recommended) then I ran the registry editor and deleted most of the registry files associated with Drive HUD.

I was then able to install the latest official release 1.5.0.2352 It appears to be functioning, I think I lost some of my saved HUDS but it looks like everything else is OK. Can you look at my logs and see if I am going to be able to update or am I going to have a problem with every release??

DH Support
    Keymaster

I know advanced support emailed you to send them your install logs. It seems like we have issues w/ your system in installing, since this has been an issue from the start (before this). And this is the only system we’ve ever had a problem with, so we need to see the specifics from the log so we know the details of what to fix. We should be able to remove all registry items related to drivehud, so you don’t have issues w/ future updates also.

Check your email again… maybe spam?

jsnake716
    Participant

OK Guys, sorry , I was away from my office for a vacation. I re-checked and don’t have the E-mail from support?? Maybe I did delete it. Can I just send it from DriveHUD? and should I check advance logs?? I know it is frustrating, but I would like to try and fix this issue

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ll have someone re-send it to you.

jsnake716
    Participant

Support!

Hey guys, I am back to the poker tables after a few months. I want to thank Alex for giving me some much needed help with my machine. I have had some crazy issues with updating to the beta releases, and it is not the DriveHUD software it’s my machine.

Anyway, it looks to be sorted out. I uninstalled the program and when I re-installed I clicked on the “trial” button on the website. All appears to be working correctly. The Version is listed in Drive-HUD as 1.5.2.2426 ? The latest Beta -1.5.2.2424 ? Is everything OK ?

Thanks again for your help

DH Support
    Keymaster

Glad you’re up and running, and I’ll tell Alex ty for you.

Yes, that version is correct. You’re all good!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu