DriveHUD Missing Hands

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. DriveHUD Missing Hands

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x DriveHUD Missing Hands

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hello Support,

Today I sat at a 6max 200nl table on BetOnline. My 7th hand at the table goes as follows…

The Cutoff opens. Button folds. I 3bet out of the SB. BB folds. Cutoff 4bets. I shove. I have AKs. He has KK. His hand holds. My effective stack was approximately 115bb.

After the hand DriveHUD acted as if the hand never happened. Nothing updated in my HUD stats and the hand was not in the DriveHUD replayer. I could replay the hand in BetOnline’s hand replayer.

I did not lose connection at that table or any other one during this time. My HUD was up and running normally.

I’ve noticed it miss a few hands in the past where I’ve lost all-ins. 3 times now by my count that I have not seen refelected in my DriveHUD stats. A fourth time was in an MTT in a simple 3bet pot out of the SB and the Button folded.

While I appreciate DriveHUD keeping my stats looking better I’d actually prefer the accuracy. 🙂

How can I help you guys address this if there’s no hand history to send? Do you have a recording program you would recommend?

DH Support
    Keymaster

If you had advanced logging enabled in settings, then please go ahead and send a log. If not, then it’s best to enable it in drivehud settings, and if you see that issue, let us know and send the log. We can have someone in development take a look. We haven’t seen any dropped hands to date on BOL, so we’d need to see the specifics in the log. Thanks.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Unfortunately I did not. I’ll turn it on and send it in if I notice it happen again. Thanks for the help!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, yes let us know. Fyi, the catching engine is the same we use in the BOL catcher. And we’ve not had any missing hand reports from DH users or BOL users. So it would be good to see your log, and narrow down a cause for you. One thing I was thinking after the first response in this thread is that perhaps you’re leaving or shutting down the table in all-in spots where you lost. And in that case, it could have missed the ending of the HH and not recorded it. But again, we’ll know when we actually see the log. TY!

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I don’t get that tilted by a single all-in loss in Cash Games, but it’s not that bad of a guess for most people. I see people leave immediately all of the time. LOL

I’ll keep an eye out for it, but it could be a while before I get back to you about it. I’ve only noticed it happen 3 times over the last year and I’m getting close to 200k hands.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, well we never want to miss any hands. It’s fine to leave right after, but I’ve seen where the hand isn’t even complete yet and people leave in those spots, and that’s when it could be an issue (if you’re the one that leaves, not your opponent). Any ways, if you do see anything, then please let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu