DriveHUD Beta release update – v1.6.2.2894

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. DriveHUD 1.x Releases
  4. DriveHUD Beta release update – v1.6.2.2894

Home Forums DriveHUD 1.x Releases DriveHUD Beta release update – v1.6.2.2894

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jesse
    Keymaster

DriveHUD Beta release update – v1.6.2.2894

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.6.2.2894.exe

– Fixed PokerKing issues
    – Fixed Adda52 MTT issue
    – Add support for new WPN
    – Fixed the issue when HUD didn’t show up for PokerBaazi 500/1000 PLO table
    – Fixed the issue when rebuy amount wasn’t included in tournaments summary

Note: WPN (ACR, etc..) took back out MTT’s and Blitz. So this update will work on cash tables. When they return the tournaments and other games we’ll address those.

Also Ignition went back to it’s previous skin. Seat positions will likely be off, but HUD will work. Dev team will address this tomorrow in their update.

kelly

DRIVEHud is not showing data from recent hands on the new ACR client. I downloaded the very latest version. The way I did it was I went to the website. Hit download and let it download then used the HUD. Didn’t delete anything before or after. I hear users saying they needed to delete some files then redownload. No one said specifically which files. Can I get some help please?

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s not happening for everyone. If it’s not getting hands, then you need to uninstall ACR, and then download the client again and re-install. That’s it.

kelly

I did that. I deleted everything but the data and log files and it still isn’t working. Should I delete those as well?

Windy

I am trying out the trial version for a few days now. When I loaded it today, none of my history since starting was there, it was brand new as if I hadn’t used it. I had tourneys and cash stats from Ignition, Betonline and ACR, all are gone. I am new to HUDS and trying to learn how/why this would happen. Thanks in advance for any help..

DH Support
    Keymaster

I did that. I deleted everything but the data and log files and it still isn’t working. Should I delete those as well?

You need to update the hand history location most likely after the ACR update. Go to settings in Drivehud, and click on site settings. Select ACR from the drop down and add the hand history location of – c:\AmericasCardroom\handHistory

DH Support
    Keymaster

I am trying out the trial version for a few days now. When I loaded it today, none of my history since starting was there, it was brand new as if I hadn’t used it. I had tourneys and cash stats from Ignition, Betonline and ACR, all are gone. I am new to HUDS and trying to learn how/why this would happen. Thanks in advance for any help..

Fyi, you’re in the wrong forum. This is for release updates.

You most likely have a filter set. Click on the filters drop down menu and select clear filter. Make sure you have your player ID set also at the top right for the data you want to show.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu