Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pkeaveney
    Participant

Drive Hud shows a cumulative hand total and other stats on other players, but not on me (See attachment – Tigger1960).  These screenshots are at the beginning of the MTT.  I would like to have a selection to show stats and hand totals as of that session, not an accumulation of sessions.  Perhaps a toggle function to show by current session, current month, and all.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s intentional. Drivehud is designed by pro players who agreed that it was best to not have total stats in your HUD as the default option so that you will know better how you’re playing that day versus the regs. This is especially true at high stakes. If you didn’t know how you played, you can always look in the dashboard. At least that was the development idea.

But yes, we will have an option setting so you can see all of the stats in there soon. Ty for the suggestion.

pkeaveney
    Participant

If I understand your response correctly, you are saying that your intention is that only that sessions stats should be showing and not the cumulative stats?  Does that include the hand count?  I am saying that the hand count is a cumulative hand count for all hands I have ever played against that person and NOT just for that session.  I am not sure what you are showing for the other stats.  Please clarify

DH Support
    Keymaster

All of your stat data is cumulative in the database. In your HUD, the default is that your hero stats are reset each session. Your stats history versus your opponents will show in their hud. We are adding an option to show all of your stats in your HUD, but this was the intentional design by our pros from the start.

antilog
    Participant

Hi,

Is there anyway i can switch between other players’ session stats or all stats in play?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

You can, you just need to switch your player ID to the player you want to analyse.

antilog
    Participant

Sorry I think the question wasn’t clear. I would like to know if I can switch between overall/session stats of other players on the current table. While playing a player might have 38vpip over 1000 hands but is maybe playing with 60vpip for the current session.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry. To do that, you need to create two HUD profile, one that shows overall stats and the other for day stats.

To do this, go to your HUD creator, choose a HUD profile, click the gear icon on the lower right and change the HUD freshness. After doing that, you just need to switch the HUD profile on your table for overall or day stats. Did that make sense?

antilog
    Participant

Ok but that still doesn’t solve it completely. So I wanted to  switch between overall and current session i.e. the current table. This way i can chose between overall and last 24hrs

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok but that still doesn’t solve it completely. So I wanted to switch between overall and current session i.e. the current table. This way i can chose between overall and last 24hrs

Yes. You need to create a data freshness filter. The best way to do this is to go to the HUD tab in Drivehud. Select the HUD you’re using from the two drop down menus. Next click in the duplicate button on the right and add some name so you know it’s 24 hours of data. Then click on the config button at the bottom right side in the HUD tab. Select data freshness and choose last 24 hours in the drop down. Click ok, save the HUD again.

Now when playing live on table, you can switch back and forth between the two HUDs. If you want to see just last 24 hours, click on the DH icon at the top middle of your table and select the new 24 hour HUD you created. And you can switch back to the other one the same way.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu