Double Barrel vs Turn C-Bet??

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Double Barrel vs Turn C-Bet??

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Double Barrel vs Turn C-Bet??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chris

I’ve been trying to improve my hud lately but I’m running into a lot of things that either seem to have no clear definition the same meaning as another stat. Double Barrel or Turn C-bet is one example of that.

What’s the difference between the two?

Is there any way to find an updated version of this page? https://drivehud.com/knowledgebase/what-are-the-hud-stat-definitions/

DH Support
    Keymaster

It’s the same stat and meaning. Turn c-bet was added later because double barrel was confusing to some people.

No, that’s a sheet that is queued to be updated. If you have a question on a stat, you can ask her for now or support. We’re more than happy to help.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’ve had a discussion with Alex about potentially slightly changing the formula for Turn C-Bet and River C-Bet to include any instance of betting on the previous street, getting called, and then betting the next street. As it is now, betting postflop as the preflop caller or delayed c-betting as the preflop aggressor does not register a sample for these stats and the associated ‘Fold to’ stats. Obviously the barreling stats can be kept as solely dependent on the preflop raisor’s actions postflop. This would be a good way to differentiate the stats.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu