Delete older hands from database

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Delete older hands from database

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Delete older hands from database

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nice2cu
    Participant

Is it possible to delete hands older then X amount of time from db?

I know i could detele entire db and reimport hands i wish but that does not apply to chico network.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

You can set a custom date range filter then go to overall report and delete the old HH.

nice2cu
    Participant

Thanks,i did this but it takes like 2 hours to delete 15k hands .Any way to speed up the process?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

.You can try doing a date range filter for the hands that you want to keep, export the HH then uninstall(with delete player’s data and database box checked) and reinstall DH2. after reinstalling DH2, just import the exported HH.

nice2cu
    Participant

Thanks,yeah this way is much faster like 1-2h instead of days.Is there any difference between uninstalling+ reimporting vs creating new db and import the hands there?Also how xray will be affected?Do i have to rerun it again for the new db?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Uninstall then re-install will delete/reset your database. If you pick new database then re-import, you will have a new database but you keep a backup file for your old database.

Yes, you will have to run the player x-ray again after reimporting the hands.

nice2cu
    Participant

cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu