Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ravenrage
    Participant

Silly question here, I think i used to know this, but how do you assign a given hud to a specific site?  I’m using a new one for a site but it keeps defaulting to the old one every time I change tables

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

To set the default HUD, you just need to make you only have one table open then select the HUD profile you want use. After doing that, all table with the same table size will load the HUD profile you selected.

ravenrage
    Participant

Sadly, that isn’t the case here.  Have played a number of times where only one table is open, and it keeps defaulting to the old hud.  I had a feeling i remembered that from a while back, but yeah, it’s not working.  Just to clarify, once i use the dropdown to select it, it stays on the correct hud for the rest of that session.  Later when i play a new tournament, the old hud comes up

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Its a known issue with the latest update.  We are working on a fix right now, please wait for our update.

pmmakinen
    Participant

Borrowing this thread to ask is it possible to have seperate huds in spins fro 3max and hu? I have tried creating a hud and setting it for two players players but it doesn’t change. And I need to manually load the hud I want to use to being with any news on this?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

The method you used will work. Just make sure to select 2max for “filter data for only”  in HUD settings one of those HUD profile and 3max on the other.

pmmakinen
    Participant

Ok and just to make sure I create both of those profiles under the 3-max? And for 3handed filter 3-3 players and for hu 2-2 right? Tia.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Yes. If the stats still does not change, send us a message through DH2 with logs attached so we can check this for you.

ravenrage
    Participant

Been a while since I originally posted this thread;  still having the same issue where the hud doesn’t default to a specific site.  Every time I play I have to use the dropdown to load the correct hud.  It was supposed to be addressed in an update a while back, but it may have been forgotten along the way so I just wanted to check on it

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

I believe we released a fix for this issue, can you please send us a message though DH with logs attach so we can check this for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu