Custamize stacksize stats ?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Custamize stacksize stats ?

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Custamize stacksize stats ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    retic77
    Participant

Hi !
    is there a possiblility to add customize stacksizes to stats which then show up in the hud . like how often someone does x with stacksize z ? i noticed that when you open  a stat in the hud editor you have the option to add BB ranges . how does this work ?

retic77
    Participant

Where do i find instructions on how to do it ( use BBcodes ) ?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, so if you set a series of BB ranges, it will show whatever stat you have what the data is when your opponent has a stack between those BB ranges… and it will show up as a mouse over tool tip when you mouse over the stat.

retic77
    Participant

Thank you very much.
    1.)Are the stacksizes the stacksize of Villain or effective stacksize?
    –eg. Villain is BU with 30BB and SB and BB have 15BB .-does this hand show up in the UO-PFR BU range for 15BB or 30bb ?
    2.) If i add custamize stacksizes to my hud do i have to do anything that my old handhistories will be updated with that new stats ?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s the stacksize  of the villain/players HUD and you dont have to do anything, it will automatically update.

retic77
    Participant

i dont get it yet.
    eg: i use the stat 3bet % in a pop up window !
    i add a BB range (by clicking the plus sign) 0 -10

then i add the same stat 3b% again and add BB range 11-20

and so on ==> but it always shows the same results in all stats (i ve checked on multible players where i have a few k hands on each)

what do i do wrong?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply. Can you please send  a screenshot of you having this issue on your table to our support page so i can have our developers check this.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

DH Support
    Keymaster

BB ranges are shown in a tooltip pop-up… they will not appear separately as a range. Although I know a function is being added that if only one bb range is added, it will show only that bb range for that specific stat.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Sure enough… it’s in the latest update… so just update and it should work as you had it –

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD2-install_v2.0.2.7193.exe

retic77
    Participant

i totally love the fact that now its possible to change layout in more then one cell at once . thats awesome.

Customised stacksize:
    .it seems to work now that hud shows stat related to an added stacksize. which is nice. HOWEVER HEATMAP seems to show only for “raw” stat – not for stat with added stacksize. ?????

James Smith
    Participant

Consequently, if you set a number of BB ranges.

gracievghn
    Participant

If your opponent has a stack between specified BB ranges, whatever stat you have will display the data.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu