Convert hands so they can be used in HEM / PT4

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Convert hands so they can be used in HEM / PT4

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Convert hands so they can be used in HEM / PT4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    URounder

It is very important for me to be able to load all my hands into one database from across sites.  I enjoy the product but absolutely need to be able to export all the hand histories into HEM (BetOnline HHs).  Is this feature coming and if so, how soon?  I will be putting together a review video soon with some other suggestions, but I wanted to get this one out there ASAP.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It is very important for me to be able to load all my hands into one database from across sites. I enjoy the product but absolutely need to be able to export all the hand histories into HEM (BetOnline HHs). Is this feature coming and if so, how soon? I will be putting together a review video soon with some other suggestions, but I wanted to get this one out there ASAP.

Currently you can right click on any hand in the hand grid and export it into raw format for import into other databases.

URounder

Ok that is good was not aware a raw hand history could be imported, I assume a mass export feature is also in the works any timeline on that yet?

URounder

Tried it and it does not seem to work with PT4, I think it does with HEM, any thoughts on how to get it to work with PT4 as well?

URounder

I assume a mass export feature is also in the works any timeline on that yet?

Do we have a date on when to expect a mass export feature?

Thanks!

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, I don’t have any ETA on when that will occur right now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu