ClubGG launching issue with new update

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. ClubGG launching issue with new update

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 ClubGG launching issue with new update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    antilog
    Participant

When i have my DH2 running, clubgg app won’t open at all. Upon update and installing AHC it did some patch to the apps and thereafter clubgg just won’t launch with DH2 running and even my pokerrr2 app on ldplayer just crashes everytime i try to open it.

Need urgent assistance.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

What DH2 version are you using? Make sure you are using the integrated version. Just in case you are not running the latest version, please try updating DH2.

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD2-install_v2.0.9.8497.exe

antilog
    Participant

I am using the latest version. Even when clubgg is open, it shuts down as i start drivehud. Even ldplayer instances keep starting and i can’t open pokerrr2 on them anymore. It’s getting curropt somehow. Need an urgent fix.

antilog
    Participant

pls checkout this video to understand the issue

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Strange.. Try rebooting your PC, at boot open only DH2 then open your clubgg poker client, wait for AHC to automatically pop-up and patch the client and when it says ready, you can then login.

IF you are still having this issue, please send us a message with logs attach though the headset/support icon on the upper right of your DH2 dashboard/tournament tab

plata
    Participant

I have the exact same problem.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We recently released an update for clubgg, please update DH2 to the latest version then reboot your PC and try again.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD2-install.exe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu