Changing the HUD

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Changing the HUD

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Changing the HUD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chiron1217

I’m playing on Sportsbetting.ag, and I can’t change the HUD from the DH: 9 Max. If I click on the little Drive HUD icon at the top of my client window, it gives me an option to load a HUD, but the only option is the DH: 9 Max. The DH: 9 Max Horizontal, Vertical, or any that I have customized show up. I know I am probably missing something obvious here…

CheckBo

I’m having the same problem too, except I’m playing HUNL cash. can someone help?

Chiron1217

I can’t get the horizontal or vertical HUDs to work, but I was able to edit the DH: 9 Max HUD, and under the most popular stats I found there is a player info icon option. I then saved this as a different HUD, and it came up as an option to load. I’d still like to know why I can’t use the vertical or horizontal HUDs. It is however working for me.

DH Support
    Keymaster

The horizontal and Vertical HUDs.. if you created off of these, they will not show on beonline/sportbetting. You have to create one from the default HUD. We’re going to add extra messaging for this, but this is why it’s not showing.

Ray

Hello,

I suppose this problem also persist on pokerstars? I have the same problems with horizontal and Vertical HUDs.

Thanks!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Hello, I suppose this problem also persist on pokerstars? I have the same problems with horizontal and Vertical HUDs. Thanks!

Correct. Those HUDs only work on ignition/bovada. We’re going to make this more clear in future releases of drivehud.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu