Bumper Stickers Blocking Stats

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Bumper Stickers Blocking Stats

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Bumper Stickers Blocking Stats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emoney
    Participant

Hello. I just purchased DriveHUD and really enjoy the software. I’m having a problem with players on the bottom of the table though. I have my HUD set up for 6max PLO and playing full screen on BetOnline. When the player in the bottom middle position and bottom left corner (haven’t seen one for the bottom right corner yet) have bumper stickers (WTE, OD, etc.) they are placed directly inside the stat box and are blocking some of the numbers. On the DriveHUD client the bumper stickers are correctly above the stats box. They are correctly displayed on top of the stats box for the players in the top left and top middle positions. I can’t seem to be able to move the bumper stickers either.

File size is too big for attachment. Here is a picture of my problem: https://ibb.co/hO7hv9

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey Emoney,

When at the tables right click on the Bumper Sticker and drag it to where you would like it permanently placed. Then click on the DriveHUD icon at the top of the table and select Save HUD Position.

You can right click and drag any part of the HUD to where you’d like. Make sure to save after adjusting.

That saved placement will load up on all future tables for that specific HUD. If you play multiple game types you will need to adjust the positions for each different HUD.

DH Support
    Keymaster

MCA already answered correctly (ty). You can just drag the element where you want it, then click on the DH logo at the top of the table and save the position so it will show that way in future sessions also.

ponyneck
    Participant

I was having the same problem.  Very annoying.  Thanks for the clarification.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m glad I could help. DriveHUD is actually super easy to use and customize once you know what everything is and does. If you haven’t checked them out then you can find a lot of helpful information in the online manual and by looking at the video tutorials they post on the blog page of this site.

ponyneck
    Participant

Thought I’d come back & say thanks for pointing out the tutorials on the blog post.  I hadn’t really paid much attention to the blog & wow.. there’s some good stuff in there.  So thanks..

And to anyone, like myself, who’s new to DriveHud.  Check out those blog posts.  Seriously.. cleared up a bunch of things I was confused about.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing that out. The knowledge base is also a really good resource because it has a really good search function and several tutorial videos.

https://drivehud.com/knowledgebase/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu