Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frank

so this is something i am thinking about compared to HM2 and i believe pt4 can as well but i know that hm2 u can have hud filters to show how a villain plays with xBB etc. is there plans for DH to have this capabiltiy as well?

DH Support
    Keymaster

so this is something i am thinking about compared to HM2 and i believe pt4 can as well but i know that hm2 u can have hud filters to show how a villain plays with xBB etc. is there plans for DH to have this capabiltiy as well?

If you mean stack depth play, yes. There will actually be a report for this with stats for short, 100, 150 and 200+. A filter to only look when stacks are over X size will also be added. It’s a good suggestion, thanks.

frank

yes. Hm2 has i think its called tournament filter that adjusts on the table to opponents tendencies per stack size. like how much they say…3bet with 10bb vs 20bb would be diff stat yes? and i think hm2 it shows how many hands you have on villain with x number of hands per number of blinds …so you can set the filter to show stats for 10bb stack 15bb stack and so on? i think this is what u mean in your reply above. thank you for your response

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we will have something like this soon as well. Keep in mind in tournaments, there’s a report based on stack size, but we don’t have filter process for this yet. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu