blackrain79 hud please

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. blackrain79 hud please
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Moore

Hi,

I’m learning poker from Nathan at blackrain79. He has a hud he has already made for Pokertracker 4. You can just upload it.

To help me learn, I want a hud that shows the same stats.

Would you please make one? Unfortunately, I can’t do this for myself because Drivehud doesn’t have all the stats that he uses. For example, he likes to see a stat for Steal%, but you don’t have that.

I think lots of people would like to use your reasonably priced product if it had what they want. I can’t be the only one who wants blackrain79 stats.

I request that you add the stats he uses in his hud and then make it available as one of the huds for me to load.

Thanks!

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey Gregory,

I’m not sure what blackrain79’s PT4 HUD looks like. Could you post a link?

I’m sure that most of the stats he uses are possible to find in DriveHUD. Steal% is definitely in DriveHUD.

I’m not sure if there’s any possibility of uploading a custom made PT4 HUD into DriveHUD. What you could do is gather all of the stats that he uses and customize your own DriveHUD one to be very similar and use most, if not all, of the same stats. There’s a tutorial video on how to customize your own HUD.

Poker HUD design in minutes

Kind Regards

-MCA

ROI_RUINER
    Participant

Steal percentage is simply how often someone raises from the CO and BU as the opener. It assumes a steal when in reality it is not a steal 100% of the time. It is just how the stat is displayed. You can get that stat on Drive.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m learning poker from Nathan at blackrain79. He has a hud he has already made for Pokertracker 4. You can just upload it. To help me learn, I want a hud that shows the same stats. Would you please make one? Unfortunately, I can’t do this for myself because Drivehud doesn’t have all the stats that he uses. For example, he likes to see a stat for Steal%, but you don’t have that. I think lots of people would like to use your reasonably priced product if it had what they want. I can’t be the only one who wants blackrain79 stats. I request that you add the stats he uses in his hud and then make it available as one of the huds for me to load. Thanks!

We have steal%, and a lot of steal related stats. If you can post what stats are in the HUD, I’m sure someone on the forums can re-create it for you. But they’d need to know what’s in it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu