Allow “Net Won” in BBs for tournaments (Feature Request)

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. Allow “Net Won” in BBs for tournaments (Feature Request)

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 Allow “Net Won” in BBs for tournaments (Feature Request)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nicholasg97
    Participant

In cash games when reviewing hands from a session sorting by most lost is a natural place to start. If you do the same for an MTT you are biased towards later in the tournament as blinds go up. Is there a way to include a sort-by column  for net BBs won when looking at hands from a tournament?

Please forgive me if this is already a feature, I’ve been looking but can’t find it.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestion.   Not sure how this can be done though since money won is based on the position you finished and type of MTT.

nicholasg97
    Participant

Sorry I think I could have done a better job explaining the feature. I’m just talking about on a per hand basis. Like when you click on a session and all the hands from that session populate on the right side, there is a net won column which shows how much you won or lost on a hand. It would be great if you could also show that in BBs relative to that hands blinds. I’ve attached a photo with that column, in my examples case mostly red numbers 🙂

nicholasg97
    Participant

And by “session” I mean individual tournaments.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

noted. thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu