AHC + Pokerbros + driveHUD

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. AHC + Pokerbros + driveHUD

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x AHC + Pokerbros + driveHUD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mig
    Participant

Hi,

I have all my last month hand histories of pokerbro in which I used Asian Hand Converter and LDP that I wanted to import into DriveHud.

I have tried to import the hands files/folder and it doesn’t import any for some reason. PT4 and HEM3 are importing them correctly.

Any idea why this could happen?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Have you tried importing the HH from PT4/HM3 archive folder to DriveHUD? that’s the easiest way to do it.

How to Import Hands from PokerTracker 4 Hand Archive (PT4)

mig

So I used AHC with the HEM 3 settings. I guess these hand histories cannot be re-used for DriveHUD ? I’m literrally getting 0 hands imported out of like 50k hands.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

HM3 +AHC captured hands should be importable to DriveHUD. You just need to direct DH to HM3 archive.

If you are still having a problem importing the HH, please send your log to support so we can investigate this for you.

mig

I explored the log file myself.

It seems that hand histories with HEM3 settings are unreadable by driveHUD.

It somewhat sucks for me as a lot of the hands I played last couple weeks are PLO 5/6 cards which wasn’t supported by HEM3 which is why I bought DriveHUD and well, I cannot analyze my play from the last few weeks if this doesn’t get fixed/added. That would make my investement worthless for the purpose of analyzing my plays…

Is there a way this format could be added ? Or hands could be migrated using some tools so that driveHUD could import them ?

Thanks

2020-07-19 22:06:29,305 [25] Ycm1TuhlrORG2KF8i6G.DZ5E5BhGKNwBvCUxy69 – File C:\HM3Archive\PokerBros\2020\07\18\HH20200718 – SAfrica50%VPIP888883330230 – $5-$10 – USD Pot Limit Omaha.txt couldn’t be imported
    DriveHUD.Common.Exceptions.DHBusinessException: Unknown hand format
    at HandHistories.Parser.Parsers.Factory.HandHistoryParserFactoryImpl.GetFullHandHistoryParser(String handText)
    at Ycm1TuhlrORG2KF8i6G.DZ5E5BhGKNwBvCUxy69.Import(String , IDHProgress , GameInfo )
    at Ycm1TuhlrORG2KF8i6G.DZ5E5BhGKNwBvCUxy69.Import(FileInfo[] , IDHProgress )

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We have our developer check this. please wait for our update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu