Additional methods of filtering bet sizing

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Additional methods of filtering bet sizing

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Additional methods of filtering bet sizing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

One challenge I’m having is filtering bet sizing in order to see if villain open-raises smaller, say min-raise, with weaker holdings preflop, and bigger, say 4x, with monsters preflop.

Currently you can sort-of do this with the %-of-pot based advanced filter implemented currently but its time consuming, especially when including 25NL with its odd .10/.25 blinds ratio. Is there any other way to filter open-raise sizing or bet sizing that I have not seen? Could a filter such as “2x/2.3x/2.5x/3x/4x the bb” filter be added?

Thanks

Tim

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

Same advanced filter area, BBs is more than X pre-flop, BBs is less than Y pre-flop. You can save a filter and load it later. So just make it as 2x, then save and you can easily load it back when you want to do it.

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I’ve tried filtering with the “BB’s put in” and “BB’s bet preflop is bigger than/less than” but its not filtering anything meaningful. I tried just entering 30 in the more than fields to see 3b+ pots but I get tons of irrelevant hands back.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

Well, it’s including hands where you were at the table, but not in the hand. I need to talk to development about the goal of some of those filters at the end. I’ll get back to you and try and post a filter you can load with some of those bet sizes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu