added drivehud2 on new computer and handhistories , hud not working

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. added drivehud2 on new computer and handhistories , hud not working

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 added drivehud2 on new computer and handhistories , hud not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zaslowa
    Participant

this is for winningpokernetwork (blackchippoker) and on my pc I have no issues with hand histories , or my sessions, or the HUD. I have been using it for a while with no issues.  I now recently set up drivvehud2 and blackchip on my laptop and I followed the setup instructions , selected winnetwork in drivehud settings ,and the correct folder for hand histories , however the HUD does not load up , and hand histories are not saving to the folder .

any help would be greatly appreciated.

once I get this working then I plan on downloading all my sessions/ hand histories from my pc and bringing them over to my laptop so I can play on the go.

Is there a way to sometimes play on my laptop and sometimes my pc and keep the drivehud sessions , hand histories in sync or do i need to manually import every session over to both my pc and my laptop

thank you

zaslowa
    Participant

also the xray addon is not working

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

If you are still having an issue setting DH2 on your new system, please send us your log so we can check this for you.

The first time you tranfer the data, I suggest doing the backup restore method.

How do I backup my database?

As for the data sync, DH2 does not have this feature yet, you will have to export and import the HH manually

For your Player X-ray, my guess is that you used up both activation slot, please reset your serial key then re-register.

Software Reset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu