Adda52 HUD not working on cash tables

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Adda52 HUD not working on cash tables

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Adda52 HUD not working on cash tables

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bel42
    Participant

I play on the Indian poker site Adda52.com.

Today, I am not able to see the HUD on the tables. The hands are still being recorded in my database, but no HUD is shown. It keeps giving the message: “one full hand must be played before HUD appears. Please wait”.

bel42
    Participant

I am using version 1.6.8.3973. I have sent a log to support from within my client.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we’re aware. They did an update today. The development team is looking into it. ty

bel42
    Participant

Just FYI:

1. When I play Rs. 25/50, I can see the HUD, but when I play Rs. 50/100 I cannot see the HUD. Very strange.

2. I tried updating to v1.6.8.3982; that doesn’t seem to help.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We release a patch for Adda52, please update DH and it should fix your issue.

kasanjay
    Participant

Hey,

I am facing the same issue with Adda52. HUD appears only on tables up to 50/100. HUD does not appear on tables above 50/100 stakes. Even on deep stack 50/100 it does not appear. My DriveHUD is up to date at version 1.6.8.3997

Please assist urgently.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Please send us a message through DH app with logs attached so we can check this for you.

Rocky Bhai
    Participant

I play on the Indian poker site Adda52.com.

Today, I am not able to see the HUD on the tables. The hands are still being recorded in my database, but no HUD is shown. It keeps giving the message: “one full hand must be played before HUD appears. Please wait”.

I am facing the exact above issue . I am using DH-1(version. 1.6.8.4021).

Please Help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu